The mad rantings of a middleaged duck with wanderlust and too much pond muck stuck to her flippers.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ducky Daydreams

I think in my next life I wouldn't mind returning as a duck. They swim all day, have a protein and greenfood rich diet. They can winter in Florida and summer in Canada. I could deal with that. I've earned it. Get me a nice little old couple on South Beach with a little inland water feature to ohh and ahhh, say how beautiful I am, throw food at me and not expect me to do a damn thing for it except to quack. I might not even go to Canada if they are good enough to me. Be one of those "wild pets". Sounds sweet to me.

So what do you want to return as?

2 Comments:

Blogger Yo Danger said...

I'd like to be a squirrel (if I am an animal). Otherwise I'd like to be rich and thin. :) (Oh, and very happy and smart too.)

XOX
A

12:49 AM

 
Blogger RomeyDuck said...

I wouldn't mind being a squirrel if I could play on Jas' balconey and be fed nuts and such. What a life!

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home